Monday, September 20, 2010

LET'S HAVE A TOAST FOR THE DOUCHE BAGS!


HERE'S TO KANYE WEST AND HIS VMA PERFORMANCE!
THANK YOU KANYE FOR MAKING MY BLOGGING EASY TODAY!!! FI!

And I always find, yeah, I always find something wrong
You been putting up with my sh-- just way too long
I'm so gifted at finding what I don't like the most
So I think its time for us to have a toast

Let's have a toast for the douche bags!
Let's have a toast for the a--holes!
Let's have a toast for the scumbags!
Every one of them that I know
Let's have a toast for the jerk-offs
That'll never take work off
Baby, I got a plan
Run away fast as you can

She find pictures in my e-mail
I sent this girl a picture of my, hey!
I don't know what it is with females
But I'm not too good with that, hey!
See, I could have me a good girl
And still be addicted to them hood rats
And I just blame everything on you
At least you know that's what I'm good at

See, I always find
And I always find
Yeah, I always find something wrong
You been putting up with my sh-- just way too long
I'm so gifted at finding what I don't like the most
So I think it's time for us to have a toast

Let's have a toast for the douche bags!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVWfxdlF1mo&feature=related

KANYE...Thank you for your insight.
Ladies...RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN FROM THOSE D-BAGS, A-HOLES, SCUMBAGS, AND JERKOFFS....(as we like to call them, FI'S)