Friday, May 21, 2010

Magsta's Thoughts on Fucking Idiots

The inspiration for our book, "Don't be a Fucking Idiot" came as all amazing ideas appear in my mind..somewhere between the hours of 1 and 4 am during a crazy rant of one shenanigan after the other...
Erin and I had just both just gotten off the phone, talking to guys, let's call them " Idiots".
I got off of the phone call(which was a TOTAL waste of night and weekend minutes) and I screamed to my roommate/partner in crime, Erndow( I call her 'E') "I wish I could scream to all guys; Don't be BORING & Don't be a fucking idiot!" E could NOT agree more..for it's all we bitched about, and felt my pain...and we got to talking. Then I shouted, "Let's write a book called, Don't be a FUCKING idiot!" The lightbulb was on, and E and I knew we were on to something good. We told all the women in our lives-who thought it was Genius of course, and we freaking scared our group of straight guy friends (Wonder if you're in the book? hmm..just wait and see boys!)

Now..don't get us wrong, we are not psycho feminists or "Man Haters, we're simply bright & brilliant women who refuse to stand back and watch one boring fucking idiot after the another insult our intelligence and break our hearts.

In "Don't be a fucking idiot" we hope to entertain & empower both men and women to take a stand and say "I DONT THINK SO, ASSHOLE"...or something to that nature.
Now, sit and relax with a glass of wine(or if you're like E& I...a bottle or three) and step into our f'ed up world.
Cheers!

XOXO
M

HAHA. THIS PHOTO IS GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment